A Plenny locked is a Plenny earned!
LIQUIDITY TO SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF THE LIGHTNING NETWORK
- Rewarding the community for liquidity providing
- Remuneration of lightning nodes that grant payment channel capacity
- Building the layers for atomic swaps and an inter-operable ecosystem
- Payment channel discovery with re-balancing algorithm to optimize routing
- Making the streaming of money possible
DISCLAIMER TOKEN CATEGORY
By definition, Plenny is classified as a hybrid token (i.e. utility & payment) of an open source project but does not represent shares of a company. The token enables users to access the decentralized application and utilize payment services over the blockchains. The Dapp consists of a network of international nodes and is therefore not subject to a specific jurisdiction. Participating users have to comply with local law.
DISCLAIMER DECENTRALIZED FINANCE
Plenny.crypto is not supervised by financial market authorities because its cryptographic token runs on a decentralized application that operates Peer-to-Peer. The Dapp does not hold funds of third-parties and no financial inter-mediation is carried out. All payments are subject to P2P-transactions through decentralized finance.